03/01/2019 08:50 GMT+7 40
Adjust the interest rate of the debt in accordance with the debt repayment capacity of borrowers and market conditions
1. VAMC carries out debt restructuring and assists borrowers through the following measures:
a) Adjust the interest rate of the debt in accordance with the debt repayment capacity of borrowers and market conditions.
b) Adjust debt repayment period, repayment term.
c) Exemption or reduction of part or all of the overdue interest amount which the customer has not been able to repay.
d) Investing, providing finance to support borrowers in case of assessing borrowers with good resilience.
e) Guarantee for customers to borrow capital from credit institutions in case of assessing that borrowers are able to recover well or have new projects to ensure the repayment of loans.
• Borrowers have written requests;
• Borrowers have temporary financial difficulties;
• Borrowers have a viable restructuring plan, financial structure and feasible repayment plan;
• Borrowers are willing to cooperate with VAMC in debt processing;
• Customers are not in the process of dissolution, bankruptcy, revocation of operation license.
• Borrowers are not subject to no credit as prescribed by law.
3. In cases where a debt purchased by VAMC with special bonds, VAMC may authorize a debt-selling CI to perform one or several contents from Points a through c of Section 1 above.
Address: 22 Hang Voi - Hoan Kiem - Hanoi
Phone: (+ 84-024) 3935 2884
Fax: (+ 84-024) 3935 2874